As one year comes to an end and a new one begins, we always wonder at how quickly time flies. And while West Michigan is mired in winter weather now and we complain about how slow the traffic is due to the snow, we know that these next few months are going to fly quickly.
You might be wondering why we’re blogging about summer break in the middle of the winter. The answer is that now is the time to be planning summer school flooring projects. While students are tracking snow into school buildings now, in just a few short months school hallways will be eerily empty – unless you order new school flooring from Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems!
Hybrid XT Floor Coatings – Perfect for High Traffic Schools
High-traffic areas such as school buildings require flooring that’s affordable, stands up to wear and tear, and is easy to maintain. Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems has the perfect solution for every flooring issue school administrators can think. Not only is our V-8 Hybrid XT flooring superior to any other school flooring on the market, but we can also customize it with school colors and logos.
- Chemical & UV resistant, the Hybrid XT does not fade or stain.
- Environmentally friendly, there are no VOCs in the floor coating.
- With a hard yet flexible surface, the flooring is abrasion and impact resistant.
- A solid surface with no seams or grout lines and coved edges available, there is no place for dirt to build up.
- Easy to clean with just a mop and broom or scrubbing machine, your janitorial staff will love them.
Finally, designed with durability in mind, the Hybrid XT will last for years to come saving the tax payer’s money and you the hassle of regularly replacing school floors.
Are you planning for downtime next summer? To make the best use of summer flooring downtime, contact a school flooring expert at Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems today.