So your concrete floor is starting to show a bit of wear, but it otherwise still holds up to the daily grind and heavy foot traffic. Instead of completely installing a brand new floor, you can opt for rejuvenating that existing floor with an attractive concrete polishing.
Brightening up your current flooring with polished concrete is easy and quick with Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems. Just choose your desired color and shine, and leave the rest up to us.
Just look at the advantages of a polished concrete floor system:
- There is no need for surface coatings – such as epoxy, MMA, polyurethane or polyaspartic
- Concrete densification and impregnation increases abrasion and impact resistance
- Concrete floors are permanently polished, which saves time and money on monthly waxing
- Shiny polished concrete floors that are easy to maintain with a mop or machine scrub
- Slip-resistance meets ADA and OSHA standards.
Xtreme Engineered Floor Systems is your trusted team of approved installers for polished concrete. The polished concrete floor will shine as a result of a patented process of grinding and polishing Your facility will have limited downtime, and remain safe and dust-free during the installation process.