employment type: full-time
Position: Crew MemberTHE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
– experience in the field of resinous flooring systems or concrete polishing is a plus
– Commercial/Industrial Construction experience.
– Organizational skills.
– Ability to communicate clearly.
– Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills/”think on your feet” ability.
-Ability to work with a team
-Able to follow verbal & written instructions
– Able to run power equipment
– Concrete Polishing
– Squeegee and roll epoxy systems.
– Surface preparation.
– Heavy Lifting
– Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
– Occasional out of town travel
– Able to work some weekends
– Authorized to work in the United States.
– Degree in common sense.
– Steady work
– Company paid travel (Travel time, Hotel and Per Diem)
– Vacation pay (after probation period of 90 days)
– Holiday pay
-Health Insurance & 401k available
If this sounds like you, we would be interested in talking about the position with you. Give us a call at 616-896-8322